Attorneys Helping You Appeal Denied Benefits
Receiving a denial of Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits is disheartening and discouraging. However, your first attempt to seek benefits does not have to be your last. The attorneys of Barber & Bauer LLP, can help guide you through the appeals process.
You Still Have Options After A Denied Claim
If your claim for SSD or SSI was denied, the next step is to appeal the decision. The lawyers of Barber & Bauer LLP, have more than 55 years of combined experience helping people in the Evansville and surrounding areas seek the benefits they deserve. When appealing a denied claim, attorney Erin Bauer will be with you every step of the way. She will:
- Review your case and initial application
- File the SSI or SSD appeal on your behalf
- Prepare you for the hearing process
- Represent you at a hearing in front of an administrative law judge
- Appeal your case to the Southern District of Indiana or 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, if an appeal is warranted
Preparing You For The Road Ahead
Erin Bauer will take the time to prepare her clients for their hearings. She typically meets with clients multiple times before their hearings to ensure they understand and are prepared for the process.
If Your Claim Was Denied, Call Barber & Bauer LLP
As soon as your claim has been denied, contact the law firm by calling 812-618-1940.