Get To Know Barber & Bauer LLP
Barber & Bauer LLP, is a full-service law firm in Evansville, Indiana. The attorneys at Barber & Bauer LLP offer the skills and experience necessary to handle cases in a variety of areas of the law. Their experience and skills have earned them a strong reputation in the area.
To learn about our attorneys, please follow the links below.
Handling Complex Cases
At Barber & Bauer LLP, no case is too big or too complicated. With 55 years of combined experience in many different practice areas, the lawyers of Barber & Bauer LLP, are uniquely qualified to handle the cases that come their way. The lawyers of Barber & Bauer LLP, will aggressively pursue an outcome that is in your best interests.
Experienced Attorneys, Aggressive Advocates
Steve Barber has been listed in Super Lawyers, Outstanding Lawyers of America, and The Best Lawyers in America for Real Estate and Trusts and Estates, and has received an AV Preeminent* rating for 25 years. He earned a reputation for excellence in the Evansville area by being an effective attorney who clients can rely on. Among his other accomplishments are:
- He has extensive courtroom and appellate experience.
- He has experience handling complicated cases in nearly every area of the law.
- He has written two textbooks — Legal Writing, 2nd Ed., West Publishing Co., 1997 and Legal Research, Lawyers Cooperative Publishing, 1996.
Since she began practicing in 2008, attorney Erin Bauer has achieved numerous accomplishments that make her well-equipped to protect her clients’ best interests. Her achievements include:
- She has successfully argued in front of the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Her published decision, Browning v. Colvin, has been cited numerous times in other court rulings and legal journals.
- She has successfully tried numerous cases.
Call Barber & Bauer LLP, To Schedule A Consultation
To schedule an appointment with one of the firm’s attorneys, please call 812-618-1940.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.